I bet some of you read yesterday’s email wondering, ‘WAIT. Is content creation a JOB?’
It sure can be.
Have you ever heard of a YouTuber named Mr. Beast?
His real name is Jimmy Donaldson and he’s 25 years old. He pioneered a few types of videos, for example ‘challenge videos’ which are a huge hit with the kids. And frankly, a lot of fun to watch. (“Whoever stays in the pool longest wins a car” is a popular type of challenge)
He’s hired childhood friends of his to help create videos people LOVE, like buying a house and turning it into a ball pit. He’s filled the pool with jello. And he’s built life sized lego forts in the living room. Super cool at ANY age.
Since starting in 2017 he’s become one of the 10 highest paid YouTubers, his main channel is the fifth-most subscribed, and he generously gives away money all the time.
Mr. Beast is just one example of a creator that took their content and turned it into a job.
And it looks like he has a lot of fun doing it! #goals
Creators have been turning their content into ‘jobs’ for themselves for years, and there’s a place for you to do it too, if you want to give it a try.
First, you should know that you can create 3 main forms of content – audio, video or written words (podcast, YouTube/Tik Tok videos, and blogs) and yes they can overlap.
Second, you should know that it takes an average of about 6 months for content creators to start earning any money.
But getting a quicker start with a bundle like The Content Creators Super Stack is a way to speed up that timeline.
If you want to fast track your earnings here’s where you should start first, after you get the Super Stack.
- Jump on the Web3 wagon now, to get more control of your content and have better monetization models.
- Read Web3 Social: How Creators Are Changing the World Wide Web by Allen Taylor
- Stand out from the crowd as an unforgettable brand by using the power of storytelling to captivate your ideal audience.
- Make SURE to take the Storytelling Mastery Online Course by Janelle Anderson
- If you already know you need to make your content creation a job, create and sell a digital product.
- With LaTisha Styles’ 25K Digital Product Blueprint you’ll be able to create, price, and automate a digital product
Whether you’re really serious about creating a job for yourself using content, or just getting started then all you need to do is have a look at The Content Creators Super Stack.
Maybe you’ll be the next Mr. Beast, and I’ll say “I knew you when you were getting started with The Content Creators Super Stack”.
Use this link as your first step to becoming the next Content Creator superstar (and full disclosure, it’s my affiliate one and I’ll be compensated (but at no extra cost to you. Thank you in advance.
P.S. Don’t forget. Content creation can be a job! And yes it might take a few months to earn any income, if that’s what you’re after. But fast tracking the time it takes to get there with an incredible deal like this just makes sense.